I wanted to thank Dr. Ng for doing such an awesome job repairing my torn ligament in my ankle. He said my ankle was one of the loosest he had seen and he did my surgery in April and by mid July, I was back to jogging and now can run 3.5 miles without pain at all. Thank you for improving my quality of life.
11960 E. Lioness Way,
Parker, CO 80134
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (720) 895-1121
8101 E. Lowry Blvd.,
Denver, CO 80230
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (303) 344-1922
Kudos to Walgreens, which now has permanent prescription medication disposal sites throughout Colorado. These free sites let Coloradans safely and easily dispose of unneeded medications.
Properly disposing of unused, unwanted or expired medications help prevent misuse of those drugs and lower the risk of abuse by a friend or family member.
These Colorado Walgreens now have medication disposal kiosks:
Aurora - 12051 E. Mississippi Ave.
Brighton - 1821 E. Bridge Street
Colorado Springs - 3480 N. Academy Blvd.
Denver - 1111 S. Colorado Blvd.
Fort Collins - 2190 W. Drake Road
Grand Junction - 240 W. Park Drive
Highlands Ranch - 9141 S. Broadway
Longmont - 1041 Main Street
Pueblo - 2900 W. Northern Ave.
Thornton - 4001 E. 120th Ave.
Wheat Ridge - 4401 Wadsworth Blvd.
Safely dispose of those unused drugs folks! ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago ·
Justin Anderson had one final day on the slopes in Steamboat slushy snow and all! #BeActive ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago ·
- A meniscus tear can stall your soccer season: when it’s time for meniscus surgeryMarch 1, 2017 - 1:12 pm
- Avoid the Most Common Skiing Knee Injuries When Hitting the SlopesJanuary 21, 2017 - 8:09 am
- Foot or ankle pain? How to pick a qualified podiatrist.December 16, 2016 - 8:39 am
- Non-surgical treatments for knee arthritisOctober 28, 2016 - 2:10 pm
- Will it snow soon? Why your knee arthritis lets you know and how it impacts your joints.October 28, 2016 - 2:06 pm
- Not just an athlete’s problem: rotator cuff tears are more common than you thinkOctober 13, 2016 - 11:33 am
- Great News for our Patients we’re In-network with United HealthcareSeptember 6, 2016 - 8:31 pm