- Aurora – 12051 E. Mississippi Ave.
- Brighton – 1821 E. Bridge Street
- Colorado Springs – 3480 N. Academy Blvd.
- Denver – 1111 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Fort Collins – 2190 W. Drake Road
- Grand Junction – 240 W. Park Drive
- Highlands Ranch – 9141 S. Broadway
- Longmont – 1041 Main Street
- Pueblo – 2900 W. Northern Ave.
- Thornton – 4001 E. 120th Ave.
- Wheat Ridge – 4401 Wadsworth Blvd.
http://www.advancedortho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WALGREENS_698.jpg 323 693 Tanya Jacobson http://www.advancedortho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AO_logo_shadow_occ.png Tanya Jacobson2017-04-26 10:19:132017-04-26 10:20:55Walgreens launches permanent prescription medication disposal sites in Colorado
Walgreens has announced the launch of permanent prescription medication disposal sites, located throughout Colorado. Walgreens’ medication disposal kiosks are free to use, and will help to ensure Coloradans can safely and easily dispose of medications that are no longer needed. Properly disposing of unused, unwanted or expired medications, including controlled substances and over-the-counter medications, can help to prevent misuse of those drugs and lower the risk of abuse by a friend or family member.
The current select Walgreens pharmacies in Colorado with safe medication disposal kiosks are:
For a list of additional medication take back sites, click here.
11960 E. Lioness Way,
Parker, CO 80134
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (720) 895-1121
8101 E. Lowry Blvd.,
Denver, CO 80230
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (303) 344-1922
- Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists and Denver Vail Orthopedics Combine as a Division of Orthopedic Centers of ColoradoSeptember 25, 2017 - 7:00 am
- Does a Broken Collar Bone Mean Broken Dreams?September 22, 2017 - 9:14 am
- Seven of Colorado’s Top Private Orthopedic Practices Come Together to Form Orthopedic Centers of Colorado, Now the State’s Largest PracticeAugust 31, 2017 - 11:18 am
- Is a broken bone casting a shadow on your kid’s summer fun?August 11, 2017 - 1:07 pm
- Colorado: Hip Pain Keeping You from Being Active?June 21, 2017 - 3:38 pm