- Aurora – 12051 E. Mississippi Ave.
- Brighton – 1821 E. Bridge Street
- Colorado Springs – 3480 N. Academy Blvd.
- Denver – 1111 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Fort Collins – 2190 W. Drake Road
- Grand Junction – 240 W. Park Drive
- Highlands Ranch – 9141 S. Broadway
- Longmont – 1041 Main Street
- Pueblo – 2900 W. Northern Ave.
- Thornton – 4001 E. 120th Ave.
- Wheat Ridge – 4401 Wadsworth Blvd.
http://www.advancedortho.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WALGREENS_698.jpg 323 693 Tanya Jacobson http://www.advancedortho.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/AO_logo_shadow.png Tanya Jacobson2017-04-26 10:19:132017-04-26 10:20:55Walgreens launches permanent prescription medication disposal sites in Colorado
Walgreens has announced the launch of permanent prescription medication disposal sites, located throughout Colorado. Walgreens’ medication disposal kiosks are free to use, and will help to ensure Coloradans can safely and easily dispose of medications that are no longer needed. Properly disposing of unused, unwanted or expired medications, including controlled substances and over-the-counter medications, can help to prevent misuse of those drugs and lower the risk of abuse by a friend or family member.
The current select Walgreens pharmacies in Colorado with safe medication disposal kiosks are:
For a list of additional medication take back sites, click here.
11960 E. Lioness Way,
Parker, CO 80134
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (720) 895-1121
8101 E. Lowry Blvd.,
Denver, CO 80230
Tel: (303) 344-9090
Fax: (303) 344-1922
- Colorado: Hip Pain Keeping You from Being Active?June 21, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Introducing Dr. Presley SwannJune 19, 2017 - 10:50 am
- Preventing, Diagnosing and Treating Denver Rotator Cuff TearsJune 15, 2017 - 9:32 am
- Spring Has Sprung! Are your feet sandal-ready? Why you shouldn’t put off bunion treatment.May 3, 2017 - 9:08 am
- Walgreens launches permanent prescription medication disposal sites in ColoradoApril 26, 2017 - 10:19 am
- A meniscus tear can stall your soccer season: when it’s time for meniscus surgeryMarch 1, 2017 - 1:12 pm
- Avoid the Most Common Skiing Knee Injuries When Hitting the SlopesJanuary 21, 2017 - 8:09 am